- Venous compression is an essential component in the venous ulcer healing process.
- The BIFLEX KIT can be left in place on the leg day and night, for a maximum of 7 days.
- At the start of treatment, it should be changed and/or repositioned at each local dressing change, i.e. as often as required by the exudate level, or whenever the limb volume changes (oedema).
- The bandages are washable and reusable.
- It is recommended that treatment be continued until the venous ulcer has healed completely.
- The continued use of a compression device (stockings or bandages) after healing is recommended to prevent recurrences.
Bandage No. 1:
- Compression bandage to provide support and protect the skin
- Short-stretch elastic bandage (stretch of between 10 and 100%)
- Latex-free (polyester microfibre + viscose + elastane)
Bandage No. 1 protects the skin and bony prominences and supports the limb.
Bandage No. 2:
- Compression bandage
- Short-stretch elastic bandage (maximum stretch of between 10 and 100%)
- Latex-free (viscose - polyester - polyamide - elastane)
Bandage No. 2 provides the level of pressure required for treatment of the venous ulcer.
Elastic compression bandage Biflex17+ 10cmx4m
- Brand: Thuasne
- Product Code: Biflex17+
- Availability: In Stock